Your Toxic Workplace Checklist
In order to survive in a toxic workplace, it is crucial to be able to identify the signs that indicate that your work place might be heading in a negative direction. Here is a Toxic Workplace Checklist of potential warning signs:
1. You dread going to work every day: If you feel anxious or stressed about going to work, it may be a sign that your work place is toxic.
2. You feel unappreciated: If you feel like your hard work is going unnoticed or unappreciated, it can lead to feelings of devaluation and insecurity.
3. You are constantly being put down: If you feel like you are constantly being critiqued or made to feel inferior, your workplace is likely toxic.
4. You feel isolated: If you feel isolated at work, it may be a sign that you are being excluded from important decisions or conversations.
5. You are being mistreated: If you feel like you are being treated unfairly compared to others in your workplace, your workplace is likely toxic.
If you are experiencing any of these warning signs, it is crucial to take action to protect yourself from the harmful effects of a toxic workplace.
Comments are closed.