The Top Restaurants In New York
New York is a top destination for food lovers. With top restaurants in every corner of the city, it’s hard to know which ones are your top choice. That’s why we compiled this list of top restaurants in New York City that you should try when visiting the Big Apple!
Top Restaurants in New York
– Atera – Chef Matthew Lightner sources most ingredients from local farmers and brings out their best flavors with innovative cooking techniques such as smoking over hay and roasting on hot stones or at 900°F. This restaurant has two Michelin stars
– Marea – The Italian seafood specialties served here include many types of fresh fish caught by hand daily off the coast of Sardinia, plus whole lobsters shipped via private jet from Maine. All dishes are paired with top wines
– Upland – Chef Justin Smillie’s cooking combines traditional Italian techniques with fresh seasonal ingredients. It is beautifully presented in an airy dining room. This restaurant has one Michelin star
– ABC Cocina – Chef de Cuisine Gabriel Kreuther uses local farm produce to create innovative dishes such as poached octopus, duck confit tortellini with truffles, and oxtail agnolotti. The bar area serves up craft cocktails made from New York State distilleries
– Corton (Paul Liebrandt) – French chef Paul Liebrandt infuses Asian spices into classical French cuisine for a unique experience at these two Michelin-starred restaurants.
We hope this information has been helpful to you.